These delicious little 21 Day Fix Approved bites are the perfect addition to your meal plan. They make a great meal or anytime snack. The best part is that they are super simple and can be ready in less than 15 minutes. So if the hunger is setting in and you start craving pizza, give these a try instead!
Note: These require minimal ingredients, so make sure to check your labels and find the cleanest ingredient options. A couple things I like to look out for are…added sugar in the tomato sauce, nitrates and fillers in the pepperoni (I got turkey snack sticks and sliced them into small rounds), and rBST hormone-free cheese. Now that you have your ingredients, it’s time to share the recipe!
Zucchini Pizza Bites
3 large Zucchini, sliced
Extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup tomato or pizza sauce
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1/3 cup mini pepperoni (or meat snack sticks cut into rounds)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place sliced zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Bake until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice.
- Top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni.
- Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
21 Day Fix Conversion: 1 Green, 1 Blue
Original recipe by Delish.